ordinary life ni ate cha

November 21, 2006

tulog na...

" Perhaps I am a bear , or some hibernating animal underneath , for the instinct to be half-asleep all winter is so strong in me ! "

10:50 p.m

I should really be in bed !

Since its bedtime, lets talk about bedtime habits .MySpace images



Here's mine ...

* I always read a book before sleeping , that way I won't be able to think. Sometimes I wake up still holding a book , heheh!

* I always sleep facing the sides. Not always but I realize I dream bad things when I sleep face up. When I was still a silly little girl, I always slept facing the right side coz I believed that left stands for evil. ^_^ *baliw*

* Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night because I worry that I didn't finish praying .

* It takes me 2~3 visits to the c.r. before I finally sleep.

* I can't sleep without my 'tandayan' , I have a huge hello kitty pillow as my tandayan now. Sometimes hubby complains kasi he said our bed is good for 2 not for 3, hahahah!
When I was still a " soltera " , I had 4 pillows . One on every side, one for my sleepy head and the other for my feet.

* I'm a pyjama person. Does that make me less " seductive " to hubby?! I don't care, comfort comes first to me. During summer , I love to wear hubby's boxer shorts to sleep. Again hubby complains na lumuluwag daw yung shorts niya ....because I have a " malaking puwet ". Walang sinabi yan sa puwet ni bee !

How about you, please share naman your " kakaibang " nocturnal habits. Curious me !
Anyway , let me present to you my " favorite " pyjama.


I had this for almost 14 years ... manipis na siya. Faded and marami ng maliliit na butas but hindi ko pa rin siyang kayang itapon. I think I'll be wearing this 'til I'm 50 !!

Well folks , good night to y'all.

Will be visiting your blogs tomorrow ! *ciao*


Posted by ・midnitebara :: 10:52 PM :: 13 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------