ordinary life ni ate cha

October 20, 2006

meme 2

Time passes so quickly and it is not a comfort to know that I am aging too. But well, its a fact and so I promise to myself ( hope to keep this one ) that... " I will grow old gracefully ! "

It's friday and thinking back this past week, I realised I haven't been doing what I should have been doing...aside from work that is. And I am blaming it to the weather ( ayan nanisi pa ng iba, imbis na sisihin ang katamaran *_*' ) . Its getting colder everyday here in Akita and before I know it autumn has move on and snow will be dropping from the skies soon. Brrrrr, just thinking about it gives me shivers ! In short..., nakakatamad pag malamig. Especially during the early morn, nag-aagawan na kami ni hubby sa kumot, hehehe!

myspace

Was tagged by kikaygal again, thanks !
Here it goes....

1. How often do you blog ?
" I have a daily photo blog so that would mean daily ( tnx to wordpress, sometimes I dont have to literally post daily . A trick that blogspot doesn't provide. ) This personal blog, if I have something to post and so is my food blog.

2. online alias :
" midnitebara , which means midnite rose . Ate cha is not an alias, it is really how I'm called by everybody !"

3. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew?
" I don't think so, I dont want to mingle with other people's affairs. "

4. What do you do most often when you are bored?
" Hmmm!! I read , listen to music , window shopping ..sometimes shopping !! "

5. When bathing which do you wash first?
" My eh......mmm. Bakit kaya? "

6. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours ?
" Nah, never ! "

7. What color looks best on you ?
" I'm not sure but mom used to tell me I looked good and lively when I'm wearing that old rust like orange short sleeve I had. Black makes me look thinner ( a bit ) than my chubby self."

8. What's your favorite alcoholic drink ?
" My fave is red wine but I can also drink whiskey, brandy and gin based cocktails. I hate beer ! "

9. Do you believe in heaven and hell as a real place that each of us will go to after death?
" I believe in heaven but I am not going there. Hell, its just a matter of translation. Even Jesus descended to hell. Remember " apostle's creed " ? "

10. Do you find that you have more online friends than offline friends??
" No ! "

11. What was your favorite subject in school?
" Science and social studies . "

12. Are you a prefectionist?
" Yeah, heheheh! "

13. Do you spend more than you can afford?
" Nah, I know my limits. "

14. Is it better to have loved and lost than never to have loved before?
" Of course , and when you lost one love..you love again ! "

15. Do you consider yourself creative?
" I dont think so. "

16. Do you give yourself the credit you deserve?
" Of course ! "

17. Do you donate time or money to charities?
" Its my vocation , but lately I haven't been doing my share. Bad, bad! "

18. Have you recently done something to yourself that you criticized others for doing ?
" No !!"

19. What's on your mind right now?
" My chores for the day. "

20. Say one nice thing about the people who tagged you and the people you are going to tag?
" Kikaygal~she seems to be a nice , loving person ( deduct this from some of her posts), honest with her feeling too. Hope I'm not mistaken !

I tag ...

yorokobee ~ vibrant and out-going person who doesnt seem to be affected too much by the troubles of the world around her. I honestly wish that sometimes I was like her, then I could be more friendlier and funnier too. ( But given the chance , I know I still wont , hahhahah! "

pusit ~ a funny guy to liven up any event ( sa tingin ko, hah! Are you?)

maiylah~ Oh I think she is a mature and intelligent woman . A nice photographer too!

opppps, ang haba no!

So to those I tagged I'm not forcing you to answer . Kung feel nyo lang !

Have a nice weekend everyone !!

myspace

Posted by ・midnitebara :: 10:16 AM :: 18 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------