ordinary life ni ate cha

October 24, 2006

enjoying nature

Last Sunday, hubby and I left home a quarter before 7 to pick up the old folks at their home. I only had about 3 hours of sleep that night kasi....ganyan me pag may lakad, eh. I'm like a child too excited to sleep the night before a class field trip ..daw, sabi ni hub. Ewan ko ba, kung kailan dapat matulog saka naman me di makatulog.

But anyway, I managed to get up the next day , make up the bed , prepare hubby's clothes and make myself lovely. ( I try ! )

Right here, we have 4 seasons to enjoy the ever changing hues and sights of nature. Autumn, before leaves start to wither and fall to the ground ( gives me a sad feeling*~* ) there is a short period that the japanese people call " koyou " , literally red leaves in english. Many people make the pilgrimage to the mountains to to take in the sights and so this year kami rin.


"hindi patatalo si paps sa pagkuha ng picture! "


" different shades of red, yellow and orange "


Hay naku , I had to walk narrow and steep steps too. Ang hirap umakyat ... buti pa the old folks , they are more agile and quicker than me. Whew!! Nakakatakot naman pababa .....may mga nakakasalubong pa ....!


After Mt. Chokai we went to Yusawa City to see the hot springs there. Ayan, umuusok ang mga rocks. The stream that goes through this gorge is 95 degrees, very near boiling temp. na so there are no fishes here. On the left side of the mountain, way up there is a " rotemburo ", a natural hot spring bath for the tired visitors. Thats ma and pa on the pic.

It was a very tiring trip. I took the wheel during the morning , driving 2 hours non-stop. Nagpalit lang me ni hubby nung malapit na kami sa mountain because of the narrow, winding roads . Pag ikaw ang magda-drive hindi ka nahihilo no. Nung si hubby na ang nag-drive nag-impisa na naman me mahilo, buti na lang I drank medicine na panlaban sa hilo.

Pauwi, siempre si hubby na kasi tired na me. In fact tinulugan ko sila, heheheeh!




Posted by ・midnitebara :: 3:02 PM :: 14 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------