ordinary life ni ate cha

September 30, 2006

meme

I got tagged by kikaygal but before I answer that meme let me just give you a roundup of whats been keeping me busy...in case your interested that is.

Actually nothing much aside from the teaching thing and the trying to be a good wifey thing. Oh and well, I revived my daily photo blog. It was my very first blog and so its dear to me and Im so happy I can now do it without the presssure of posting everyday. Thanks to a good friend...denton and to wordpress!! Wow , imagine having friends through the net. I'm so honored really to belong to this ever growing group of city daily photo blogging. And I'm happy for having you guys visiting me here too. Although I must admit this is not a very exciting blog to read, hehehe (*~* ).

Oh what else...oh yes I've been to see my doctor, ob-gyne to be precise after 2 months. You've guessd it! I need the experts help with my reproduction. I'm not getting any younger y'know and the chances are getting slimmer everyday.

I also went to the immigration office. If my husband didn't mention it, I would have forgotten to apply for an extension to stay. My goodness, how irresponsible I can be. That's one hazard of being an alien. I should apply for a permanent visa next year.

Now let me get to that meme. Kikaygal asked me to list down 7 songs from my playlist.

* bad day ...by Daniel Powter , its even my ringing tune for hubby
* amarantine...enya , did you know that amarantine is a name of a flower?
* sumiregusa....enya , this is also a name of a flower, in japanese. Enya sings in english and in
gaelic but dont be mistaken, this is japanese.
* somebody's hero ...by country singer Jamie O'neal. This song makes you think of the people that have affected you in a good way!
* lullaby...loreena mcKennitt. She sings me to sleep.
* question of honor....sarah brightman
* regresa mi...il divo

Guess you know now what kind of music I like, huh ! Honestly I dont listen to pop much so I dont know whats new. I'm into soft country , contemporary alternative , folk songs , classic and celtic ! My sister bee calls my music...pampatulog.

Hope you are all having a nice weekend!!

Oh and I'm tagging my sis..yuhuu bee!
And hope you dont mind, maiylah. Not because I somehow have to tag someone but because I'm really interested to know what music you like!

Posted by ・midnitebara :: 5:49 PM :: 6 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------