ordinary life ni ate cha

September 08, 2006

hot lazy friday

Hi ! I was hoping you'd find your way here. Was so annoyed with the pop-ups in my old blog ( I deleted it a few seconds ago ) , so I decided to make this new one. This time I promise to be careful with what I add in here . Anyway , you are welcome again to vist and comment though I think this blog isn't really worth visiting ...kinda boring blog ,eh!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What have I been doing?
Nothing but the usual , ano pa.

* wake up @ 6:30 a.m to make obento 'baon' for hubby

* watch the morning news while sipping something hot , sometimes malamig na tubig lang

* hilata sa sofa ... pag walang class to attend

* kumain pag nagutom

* pag nagsawa na sa morning tv, buksan ang pc

* check my e-mails and yahoo news

* pag nasa mood, check out your blog ...and mine na rin
checking if there's a kind soul who left me a note or comment ( smile )
* listen to internet radio while...


doing the household chores....hayyyyy!!

The afternoon ay tatamad -tamad pa rin.
Like now, I should be folding my dry laundry pero inuna ko pa ito.

Ano kaya maluto ngayon gabi???
opps, I have to defrost na my chicken....

thats it !! Im cooking chicken...curry tonight.
hmmn, yummy ...lagot na naman ang diet ko.MySpace Layouts


Have a nice weekend everyone !!!!!

Posted by ・midnitebara :: 4:09 PM :: 6 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------